Thursday, October 10, 2013

When Sex is the last thing you want to do, try SEXERSIZE!!!






My husband is a genius.  The reason I say this is because the other night I was exhausted and sex was the furthest thought from my mind!  Unfortunately, it was on the top of my husband’s list.  How do I know this?   For one, he is breathing and awake.  Second, all he had to do what look at me and I knew what he was thinking.  Before I could wiggle out of it and look for any excuse I could find or hurry up and fall asleep before he came to bed, he said, “let’s sexersize!” 

Now, someone reading this might think how stupid!  Before you do, you better check yourself, as my husband would also say, before you wreck yourself!  Yes, I know we are dorks!!  The person making fun probably has a lame sex life. 

Anyway, he knows I really HATE (and I don’t use this word much) working out.  I do it so to stay healthy and its fun to do with my husband.  If I can find something else to do and burn calories without going to the gym, well, I’m all ears!!

Men, I don’t mean to burst your bubble.  The majority of the time we are just having sex to make you happy. I know you want to believe that your wife just can’t stop thinking about you and finds you so irresistible that she can’t hold herself back from you.  If this is you, stop living in a fantasy world!! Don’t get me wrong.  I love my husband.  I think he is sexy and I still have the hots for him!   There are days when I’m just taking one for the team!!  

Mark has found that on the days I want nothing to do with sex, but just inhaled ice cream and a few cookies, sexersize doesn’t sound so bad!!  You can please your husband and get a workout all at the same time without having to leave the comforts of your home! 

If you don’t believe me, Google it.  Here are some of the health benefits.  I’m all about healthy living, even though I just talked about eating cookies and ice cream!  Everything in moderation!!

·         Sex lowers blood pressure and stress

·         Sex boosts Immunity

·         Sex burns calories- 30 min. of sex burn 85 calories or more depending on what you are doing, or how hot and heavy you make it.  Even if you do nothing, you are still doing something!!!

·         Sex improves heart health

For all my married friends, the next time your husband gives you that look, or won’t leave you alone, think about all the snacks you may have had during the day, or the gym membership you just haven’t bought or used yet, and remember SEXERSIZE!  You lose weight and have a healthy marriage all at the same time!!!

No comments:

Please click here, if you would like to follow!