Monday, July 23, 2012

Should We Vaccinate?

This past weekend I had the opportunity to listen to Mary Tocco speak on Vaccines and healthy organic living.  I almost didn't go because it was a Saturday morning and an hour away from my house.  Thankfully, my mom and husband motivated me to go! 

If you didn't know, I'm passionate about my faith and how we feed our minds, body and soul.  One of the main reasons I am is of all my past mistakes and by the grace of God being able to learn and change our life style. I just want to share my life lessons with someone else in hopes it can help them.  I'm just a mom and have so much more to learn!  I don't blog thinking I know it all or have it all together nor do I expect everyone to agree with me.  I do know there are other women out there just like me needing the encouragement to know they are not alone and to keep on going despite what the world says about us!

I have four kids and my first two kids have all their vaccines.  My third has most and my fourth will NOT receive any vaccines.  If I could do it all over again, I wouldn't have any of my kids vaccinated. My kids call my fourth the healthy baby!!!  Now, before you call me names and think I'm crazy, I encourage you to just do your research.  If you decide to vaccinate that is your choice just like It's my choice not to.  The one thing we never want is the government or medical community  to decide what is best for our children and family.  Education is one of the key componets to living a better life.  Just don't do what the doctor's are telling you without knowing why and knowing all the facts.  I know there are great docotor's out there but they are not God. It's important to have all the facts and be able to make an informed decision not based on FEAR. Do not be decived. 

I could blog for hours on my husband's health and what the doctors were telling him to my own experience with my children.  I know deep in my heart my son was affected by vaccines. It breaks my heart.  I did research on my own before my kids were born.  In my heart I did not want my kids to have any vaccines but I was insecure in many areas in my life and just gave up.

God in all is goodness didn't let me give up!  He has worked on me and helped me brake through and to stand on him and his strength.  I kick my self every time I hear someone speak on vaccines and the side effects.  On saturday, I couldn't help but cry becasue even though I new better years ago I wasn't strong enough to stand on my own two feet and go agaisnt what everyone else was doing. 

It's never to late and I continue to educate myself and surround myself with people who can keep me focused on running this race!  It's easy to give up, to think you are crazy or just get a little off track because of our schedule.  Then God send's someone your way to say don't give up and keep on going!  It's a process and I still have so much more to learn and grow but I do celebrate how far God has brought me so far! 

If you question vaccines, please check out these websites...www.marytocco.com, http://www.childshots.com/, http://www.mommsvaccine.com/   Whether you decide to vaccinate or not to just know you have a choice and be educated on why you are making the choice not because someone is forcing you to do so!  The same goes for the choices you make with your food, medication and even how you educate your children.  You may be shocked to see what you find!

No comments:

Please click here, if you would like to follow!