Monday, October 19, 2009

Making a commitment to write at least 2 times a week

Today, I am finally making a commitment to write at least two times a week! There are days by the end of the night I'm so exhausted that the last thing I want to think about is writing or when I get up in the morning or wake up in the middle of the night God has given me an idea or topic I should write on but I just can't seem to get my butt to the computer! I make all the excuses in the world why I can't but really I can. Everything is a choice and its not what we feel its what we know. I know what God wants me to do with my life. There is nothig more I would want to do (besides being a wife, mother, dauther, sister and friend of course) than to to share what I've learned in my life and the mistakes I've made to help someone else. Its not going to happen no matter how much I pray if I don't get off my butt and do what God has called me to do! God has a purpose for every single one of us. Its about finding our pupose, learning, stepping out in faith and most importantly developing our relationship with Jesus. There will be many topics I will write about. I don't claim to be an expert but what I've learned has changed my life dramatically. I'm not a writer so you will find grammer errors and probably misspelled words!!! I will be transparent letting you into my life. Please don't judge me and I won't judge you...All I ask is that you keep an open heart and mind and maybe give a few of my suggestions a try and see if it works in your life. I'm confident it this messed up girl from Taylor, Michigan can change her life so can you!

No comments:

Please click here, if you would like to follow!